Members of St. Martin’s Episcopal Church celebrated the church’s 75th anniversary with food and fellowship on Oct. 25.
Technically the congregation first began meeting in October of 1949 in the recreation room of Wiltshire Hall, now known as the second floor of the old Wells Fargo building. Worship services later moved to the Rose Room banquet hall in the old Lebanon Hotel.

By 1950, the congregation…